Olerai House Naivasha
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Olerai House Naivasha
- Address: Moi North Lake Road, 5 mins from Loldia airstip , Lake Naivasha
+254 20 804 8602
+254 713 037 886
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
On the shores of lake Naivasha in the Great Rift Valley, Olerai House is a charming haven of peace and beauty. This lovely house is full of character and is set among tall yellow acacia trees, surrounded by zebras, giraffe, colobus monkeys and a multitude of birds. After long hot days driving in the bush, Olerai is a welcome change with its soft green lawns, explosion of flowers, delicious home grown organic food, hot baths and cosy sunlit rooms. Here you can shed the strain of travel and enjoy a piece of Old Kenya. Olerai House is very close to the shores of Lake Naivasha, with a wonderful avenue of Jacaranda trees that lead up to the Lake. The house is easily accessible being just five minutes away from the Loldia airstrip.
Olerai House Naivasha Rooms
Olerai House has a web of five independent and unique rooms. Each is built from local materials with beds made of vines and walls inlaid with glass bottles. The rooms are personally decorated by Oria Douglas-Hamilton with colourful indian tapestry and local art.
Olerai House Naivasha Restaurants & Bars
There is a fully stocked kitchen that serves guest delicious meals at the lunch and dinner table outdoors, when the weather is just right. The Oleroi farm provides organically grown food that is freshly picked daily. The sumptuous food offered will make your meals an unforgettable affair.
Olerai House Naivasha Facilities
Olerai House is a small establishment aimed at low impact tourism. The house is set in in a privately owned wildlife sanctuary where among other animals, you can see giraffe, zebra and antelopes wandering around freely. It has its own swimming pool, and the lush gardens are a haven of tranquility. Various activities can be undertaken according to the guest preferences, these include birdwatching, night drives, hiking and visits to the many places of interest in the area. This is the place for those wanting a serene environment. It's easy to relax and be at peace with nature, enjoy special occasions as well as hosting small corporate retreats and events. A similar style property is found in Samburu called Elephant Watch Camp which is owned by the same family.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra