The Muthaiga Country Club
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The club is very strict about membership. If you plan to visit make sure you have contacted them well in advance and that your club has a reciprocal agreement in place.
Kenya's colonial history would not be the same without The Muthaiga Country Club.
The club dates back to 1913, and the Club is full of memorabilia dating back to colonial times. There is an old dusty lion bagged by a hunter from a time of hunting triumphs, which stands among modern amenities and elegant décor. The Muthaiga Country Club is steeped in history, to a time when maveric explorers and missionaries mixed with the likes of Karen Blixen, Beryl Markham and Lord Delamere.
Mentioned in almost all the books written about colonial life in Kenya, this exclusive members club has retained it's distinguished reputation and prides itself on it's high standards of culture and charm.
The Muthaiga Club hosts a range of events throughout the year. There is a Golf Club attached and other amenities include a swimming pool, health club, tennis courts and an internet cafe. There are various places to dine and enjoy a drink and they also have accommodation for members and members of similar clubs that are affilliated. (Contact them first though to confirm).
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Mature Travellers
How to get there:
"If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport" - George Winters