La Cañada Shopping Centre
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Best time to shop here is in the middle of the day as the Spanish tend to come late at night and it's less crowded in the day time, especially on a Monday and Tuesday!
La Cañada Shopping centre in Marbella is the largest shopping centre on the Costa del Sol. Home to over 150 shops, La Cañada caters to everyone's personal shopping needs. Situated on the Marbella bypass, this vast establishment cannot be missed. Offering free, ample parking as well as regular buses and two taxi ranks, La Cañada makes shopping less stressful and more rewarding. In addition to the numerous shops La Cañada also has many restaurants.
With so many shops to choose from, La Cañada is best described when broken down into sections. Fashion and accessory stores are 338A, Mango, Bershka, Blanco, Tommy Hilfiger, Ranger, Zara Man Woman and Kids, Oysho, Lacoste, G Star RAW, Levis, Soho Fashion, Tintoretto, Benetton, Evans, Dorothy Perkins, Wallis, Topshop and Topman, H&M, Adolfo Dominguez, Cache Shoes, Stradivarius, Armand Basi, Calzedonia, Promod, Punto and Roma, Pepe, Caramelo, Sintessis, Pimkie, Coronel Tapioca, Springfield, Pedro del Hierro, S'fera, Lee, Capri Shoes, Often, Pull and Bear, Cortifiel, Purification Garcia, Quicksilver, Golden Point, Fun and Basics, Scarpi Shoes, Accessorize, C& A, Marypaz, Pysco Shoes and Woman's Secret.
Children's clothes and toys can be found in Chicco, Mayoral, Okaidi, Caribu, Imaginarium and the Alcampo supermarket. La Cañada's furniture and household shops are Casa, Zara Home, Habitat, Imperial, Textile, Natuzzi, Natura Selection and Latelier.
There are also jewellers and glasses shops including Swatch, Sun Planet, Europtica Glasses, Jose Luis Joyerias, Tous, Gold Jewellers and Optiprix Glasses and perfumeries and body care shops like Gala, Yves Rocher, Sephora, Primor and Body Bell.
Golf USA and Base Sport provide every sporting requirement while FNAC and Worten are home to electronic goods as well as reading material.
La Cañada's other facilities are a key cutting and shoe repair shop, travel agents, a huge Apple store Vodafone shop, Lotteria, Retoucherie, a dress maker/alterations shop, and a Telefonica shop.
La Cañada's restaurants offer an international menu, in addition to having family favourites like KFC, McDonalds and Burger King. Terrasana, El Piave, Tapas and Canas, 100 Montaditos are just a few suggestions if a meal is wanted versus a quick bite.
The Mega Bowling at La Cañada makes for a great day out. Open from 12am, the 20 lane bowling alley has fantastic lighting and lasers, in addition to a big sports screen, pool table, amusement arcade and bar and restaurant. Last but not least, La Cañada is home to the Cinesa Cinema Complex which has eight screens, however, very rarely do they play English Language films, for this you have to head to the cinema in Puerto Banus.
With so much to give La Cañada Shopping Centre really can't be missed. It's a shoppers dream without being to hectic or stressful. Opening hours are Monday to Saturday 10am - 10pm and in summer months it is open on Sundays. The cinema, restaurants and bowling alley are open after these times.
La Cañada's grounds are also home to Leroy Merlin for all your DIY materials, Sport Zone and Norauto Garage which does general repairs and sells car accessories.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
- For Her
- For Him
How to get there:
After the Marbella turnoff on the N340 you will see the turn off for La Cañada. It is visible from the road, so cannot be missed.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine