Tivoli World Amusement Park
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
If you want a fun evening out with the kids, head to Tivoli world, about a 15 minute drive from Marbella heading towards Malaga. This is like a mini Alton Towers that is well worth a visit if you have young ones, or you love rides. There are around 30 attractions in total including shows, mini-rollercoasters, dodgems, go-karts, play areas, the usual amusement games, a log flume and a haunted house with live ‘ghosts’ and chainsaw wielding Spaniards inside.
The haunted house certainly isn’t for the young ones but is definitely one for the wife, the girlfriend or the teenagers as it is one of the funniest/scariest things we have ever experienced.
There are also restaurants and bars to dine or drink in if you need a bit of Dutch courage.
All in all, Tivoli World does not disappoint and provides a cheap and cheerful evening for the whole family.
Tickets start from €7.95.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Families With Teenagers
Best For What:
How to get there:
"A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles" - Tim Cahill