Sun Karros Daan Viljoen Resort
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Sun Karros Daan Viljoen Resort
- Property Type: Chalet
- Address: Daan Viljoen Nature Park, PO.Box 22927, Windhoek
- Phone: +264 (6)1 232 393
Fax:+264 (61) 226 806
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Sun Karros Lifestyle Safaris took ownership of the Daan Viljoen Game Reserve tourism development in 2010 and re-developed the utilities and service of this beautiful location, breathing new life into an attraction loved and revered by all Namibians and now for all to enjoy once more with world class facilities, great service and spectacular nature to boot. Situated amongst the rolling hills of the Khomas Hochland the Daan Viljoen Game Reserve has always been a sanctuary to a large population of game species. Sharing this amazing natural reserve and tranquil surroundings Sun Karros offers the visitor luxurious accommodations, plenty of activities, delicious cuisine, professional conference facilities and one of the most spectacular wedding venues in the Windhoek area.
Sun Karros Daan Viljoen Resort Facilities
Sun Karros resort offers three unique conference facilities situated on a hill overlooking the small lake and Windhoek in the valley horizon, all support service are provided and offered in a one stop events solution. The Kraal Restaurant offers exquisite Namibian cuisine to all guest whether you are visiting for the day, having a camping adventure or spoiling yourself with luxury chalet living. Their mouth watering Saturday and Sunday lunches are worth a visit on their own. The resort is perfect for weddings, its close location to Windhoek, luxury accommodation and superb support services provides a picture perfect natural location in a world class and stylishly designed venue. With possibilities of a classic white wedding to a more true Namibian style bush wedding they can make it happen and make your big day the best it can possibly be. A comprehensive Kiosk at reception provides all the basic necessities one might need and assists with all those unforeseen items when camping or simply don't want to drive to town for supplies.
We recommend Sun Karros Daan Viljoen for its tranquil atmosphere and unique facilities that offer a true Namibian style brake away close to Windhoek.
Sun Karros Daan Viljoen Resort Accommodation
Comfortable chalet accommodation is offered in 19 contemporary African inspired units, two of which are family chalets that cater for medium size families up to four people. Each Chalet is specifically located away from each other and constructed in such a manner to afford both privacy and allow for an unadulterated nature experience. Each chalet offers air-conditioning, satellite TV, private veranda, bar fridge and private BB@/fire pit. For the avid camper they offer 12 large individual camping sites to choose from, including a barbeque, electricity, washbasin and outdoor lighting for each site. Campers can also relax in comfort with luxurious shower and ablution facilities available to all guests, insuring one of the best camping facilities in Namibia.
Sun Karros Daan Viljoen Resort Location
Sun Karros is situated 17km's west of Windhoek at the Daan Viljoen Game Reserve.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
You might also like:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine