The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Property Type: Apartment
- Address: Po. Box 2775, Namibia, Windhoek
- Phone: +264 (81) 128 2328
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Bridgeview Apartments offer a collection of luxury self-catering apartments in some of Windhoek’s safest and upper class neighborhoods. Our apartments are available for both short and long-term rentals at very affordable pricing either way. Our apartments are fashionably adorned and include all modern amenities that one will come to expect, hence truly fully furnished.
Bridgeview Apartments Facilities
Each Bridgeview Apartment includes Wi-Fi Internet, 24 Hour security, 56 Channel Satellite TV, Flat Screen TV, DVD Players, Hi-Fi Systems, Laundry Facilities, Secure Parking, Secure Storage Rooms, Rates & Water, state of the art dishwashers and a comprehensive array of kitchen and general utensils. Optionally one can also arrange for additional cleaning and laundry services on a weekly basis.
Starting at an affordable N$ 800 per day per apartment that sleeps two on short term, they even offer further reduced rates for weekly and monthly rentals, with them you can be rest assured that your self-catering accommodation in Windhoek will be to a more than adequate standard.
Bridgeview Apartments Accommodation
Fully furnished one bed-roomed double bedded luxury apartments in upper class complexes and safe secure premiss located in pleasant urban areas of Windhoek.
Bridgeview Apartments Location
Various upper class suburbs around the capital of Windhoek.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Business Travellers
- Gay & Lesbian
You might also like:
"Travel and change of pace impart new vigor to the mind" - Seneca