Torga Optical Maerua Mall
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
You're always welcome at Torga Optical Namibia
When you visit a Torga Optical Namibia store expect professional eyecare and superior value on all your eyewear needs. Torga Optical Africa has achieved this through our extensive international buying power from many of the leading international eyewear and lens manufacturers. We are the only optical chain in Southern Africa to operate a state of the art lens manufacturing facility with Free Form Lens Technology. This means you get the very latest technology lenses at our Great Value prices. Latest Technology Lenses don't have to cost you more!
At Torga Optical we really want you to See Well, Look Great, and Save
Torga Optical doesn't just offer you spectacles - we offer you a wide selection of great looking fashion eyewear at great value to suit your lifestyle, image and budget. Selecting a frame at Torga Optical is made easy for you by our carefully arranged merchandise. Each outlet carries over 800 frames in three main categories - Classic Value, Fashion, and Boutique. There is a frame to suit you. We stock a wide selection of sunglasses both from our own creation and other well known international brands. Namibia is a very sunny country and having extra protection for your eyes is vital. So don’t make life difficult for yourself, come visit us and get comfortable fashionable eye protection.
Regular eye examinations are extremely important to your overall health and your vision. Everyone wants clear, healthy, and comfortable vision for their entire life. Many eye diseases show no immediate symptoms until the damage is done. Regular checkups can help detect at early stages - glaucoma, retinal disease, diabetes, high blood pressure and cataracts. In Namibia, Torga Optical works closely with selected eye specialists so if after having your eyes examined by a Torga Optometrist you need to be referred, you will be referred to doctors with whom we work closely.
Visit our other Namibian outlets:
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
How to get there:
"Without new experiences, something inside of us sleeps. The sleeper must awaken" - Frank Herbert