The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Watersports are one of the more exciting activities you can do in Puerto Rico. Watersports 4U offers Jet Ski and Kayak Rentals along with Parasail, Hobie Cat and Banana Boat rides on popular Isla Verde Beach in Carolina, Puerto Rico. Watersports 4U has been in business for years providing top-notch equipment, courteous service and great value, they are the most complete provider of watersport services on the beach.
Watersports 4U can accomodate groups on certain rides, discuss with the service representative at the company stand.
All-inclusive day at the beach including snacks, lunch and beverages avaialble for corporate events. E-mail or call company for more information and pricing.
Reservations are accepted and subject to weather conditions, email company with your request.
The company is located right on the eastern part of Isla Verde Beach, look for the small wooden stand directly behind ESJ Towers and the El San Juan Hotel. Open 7-days per week, weather permitting. Closing times are pretty strict as the company needs time to store its equipment.
Please be aware that Watersports 4U does not honor reservations made through the following website: whattodoinpr.com, please only make reservations through the Watersports 4U website.
Enjoy your time on Isla Verde Beach in beautiful Carolina, Puerto Rico!
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Teenagers
Best For What:
How to get there:
"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey" - Fitzhugh Mullan