Hotel Padmini Palace
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Hotel Padmini Palace
- Address: 27,Gulab Bagh Road, Udaipur, 313001
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Opposite to the beautiful Gulab Bagh and near the City Palace Museum, Hotel Padmini Palace of Udaipur gives different views of the City Palace. It is a budget hotel that gives the tourists ample opportunity to enjoy the time with modern comfort and ease. It has maintained high quality services and offers unparalleled facilities. The hotel is located in the heart of the city of the Lakes from where the tourist places are pretty near.
Hotel Padmini Palace Rooms
There are both Air-conditioned and Non-AC rooms. These rooms catch the attention of the guests with their remarkable modern touch. There are both double and single bed facilities to serve every need of the guests. The rooms are bright, spacious, and airy. Furnished with wooden furniture, cable televisions, direct telephones, running hot & cold water, these rooms have attached toilet bathrooms with bath tubs and excellent room service. They also have minibar facility in their luxury rooms.
Hotel Padmini Palace Restaurants & Bars
The in-house restaurant serves all kinds of Indian cuisines both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. The restaurant with its varieties make the tourists feel at home with the authentic dishes that are served here.
Hotel Padmini Palace Facilities
The Hotel provides facilities like Doctor on call , Car parking area, Pick and drop facilities, Money exchange, Credit cards, Safety locker, STD/ISD facilities, Lift to all Floors, Banquet Hall with the capacity of 50 persons, Round-the-Clock Room Service. Their Conference hall is well equipped with all modern facilities like fax, internet, audio-visual equipments and telephones. Other facilities like Local sightseeing, Village tour are also included.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Families With Children
You might also like:
"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake" - Robert Louis Stevenson