The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
One of the best seafood barbecue restaurants is located in Gangnam, near exit 11 and Kyobo Bookstore. The best way to find it is to take a taxi to: Nonhyeon-dong, Hansin Pocha, a famous soju tent bar serving chicken feet. Go down the left alley and the restaurant is on the corner, to the right.
- Address: Seoul, South Korea. Subway line 2., Gangnam Station
Korea education craze and youth culture, corporate Korea and digital trends all melt together in Gangnam. If you want to see what the future looks like be sure to experience the Gangnam Station Area. This is Seoul's busiest area. If you want to experience the modern and futuristic side of Seoul, this is the best place to get a real look inside.
The entire area around Gangnam subway station is densely packed with restaurants, cafés, bars, clubs, boutiques, fast fashion stores and movie theaters. Gangnam Station Area is an important commercial and entertainment district. It also belongs to one of the most affluent areas of Seoul and it is located in the southeast of the city. Gangnam Main Street is on the top 10 list over the world's most expensive shopping streets.
The subway station itself is a crucial transfer point between two subway lines and buses to all over Seoul. Samsung Global Headquarters is here along with several other impressive buildings. There are also many shops in the subway station below ground.
If you wonder why there are so many young people flooding the streets. It is not only because they are there to shop and socialize, the area also has some of the highest concentration of cram schools and private education institutes in Korea. Everywhere you'll see students walking in and out of buildings carrying textbooks or sitting in one of the many cafes studying for their next toefl, gmat or sat exam.
The main street, Gangnam Boulevard, Ubiquitous Street or Digital Media Street (it has many names) has also been designated as a digital testing lab for Seoul Government. On both sides of the street you will see tall media poles, 12.4 meters to be exact and they are the most advanced digital signage systems in the world. They act as wifi hot spots and they allow people to take pictures, play games, search for traffic information and look at maps etc. You can also read news here. Gangnam is a testbed for everything cutting edge digital.
One of the best seafood barbecue restaurants is located in Gangnam, near exit 11 and Kyobo Bookstore. The best way to find it is to take a taxi to: Nonhyeon-dong, Hansin Pocha, a famous soju tent bar serving chicken feet. Go down the left alley and the restaurant is on the corner, first street to the right. It has a big blue sign in Korean writing and a small terrace outside. Call: +82-2-544-8892, if you have trouble finding it.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
- For Her
- For Him
Best For What:
- Cultural Experience
- The Local Experience
How to get there:
Take subway line 2 to Gangnam Station. Walk out exit 10 or 11, which is either side of the main street and walk down.
"Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year" - Unknown