The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: 825 Bedok Reservoir Road, Singapore, East Coast, 479244
- Phone: +65 8100 7420
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Forest Adventure is trilling fun for everyone who likes to climb and swing in trees. Experience the free flight zipping through the air, gather all your courage jumping from a treetop and fine tune your balancing skills on the exhilarating bridges and obstacles. Enjoy the exciting activity while knowing that you are safely attached at all times. Different courses allow both children and adults to join in the fun.
The Grand Course is for adults and teenagers who are at least 1.4m (4ft7") tall. There are 34 different obstacles that include bridges, trapezes, logs, 4 giant zip lines flying over the reservoir and a very exiting and adventures leap of faith nicknamed "The Tarzan Jump". All together, calculate about 2.5hrs to complete the entire course. Groups are welcome - expect a brilliant team building session but make sure to book well in advance.
The Kids Course is the ultimate experience and adventure for kids - be it with family & friends, for a birthday party or as a school excursion together with their classmates.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Off The Beaten Path
You might also like:
How to get there:
Nearest MRT is Bedok Bus: 5, 18, 21, 22, 28, 59, 65, 67, 69, 168. Alight bus stop no 75349 “the Clearwater condo” if you are coming from Tampines Avenue 1 or bus stop no 75341 “opposite Clearwater condo” if you are coming from Bedok North Road. If you are driving take the PIE Changi, Exit 6 Bedok North Avenue 3. Turn left on Bedok North Av 3 and turn right at the traffic light on Bedok Reservoir Road. Drive 70m and turn left into the carpark. You will see signs to Forest Adventure. We suggest you use carpark A situated on Bedok Reservoir Road, opposite Aquarius Condominium. Calculate a further 5-10 min walk from the parking to get to Forest Adventure.
"A traveller without observation is a bird without wings" - Moslih Eddin Saadi