The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The restaurant is constantly organizing special evenings with fine local culinary offer prepared by famous chefs, excellent wines from nearby areas and fantastic music. Find out more by contacting the company.
A la carte superb restaurant Aleksander shines its luxury decor at every every inch. Fine culinary is supplemented with exclusive drinks and royal atmosphere.
Widely recognized chefs are using modern techniques combined with traditional recepies. Dining at Aleksander is like going on a magical culinary vacation.
Chefs will always listen to your wishes and recommend best menus for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The royal atmosphere is created with luxury porcelain and finest Rogaška crystal glasses.
The main emphasis is given to traditional recepies which are accompanied with modern trends. The finest ingredients make each dish worth remembering.
At Aleksander restaurant you may indulge yourself with specialties such as delicious starters and appetizers, soups, exclusive dishes - the main emphasis is given to game and fish - and fine desserts.
After the meal you may accommodate in one of several stylish lounge bars. Along with a pleasant chat you may try some of the best wines or sparkling wines. For spirits lovers Hotel Aleksander offers top cognacs and whisky brands.
Restaurant Aleksander is a part of renewed luxury Hotel Aleksander.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
- Business Travellers
- Fine Dining
How to get there:
"One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are " - Edith Wharton