The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Address: The Blue Heron, Arusha
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Schwari Collectables is a unique fashion line made in Tanzania. Ladies and childrens clothing, handbags & shoes. Each garment is beautifully hand-made with love and care. Schwari is the Swahili word for "calm", and was founded by designer, Beate Allard, who operates a workshop in Arusha, Tanzania. The Schwari signature consists of intricate local beading, along with hand-died textiles, leather, and African fabrics. From couture clothing for women, men, children and babies, to cushions, wall hangings, purses and shoes, you can enjoy Schwari from head to toe, and ceiling to floor. We employ over 39 artisans who are trained in the high-standard tailoring, intricate beading, and specialized leather work.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- All Ages
You might also like:
How to get there:
"One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things " - Henry Miller