The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: British
- Address: Pueblo Canario, Avenida Eugenio Domínguez Alfonso, , Torviscas, 38660
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
They say that you can't have your cake and eat it but at the Cozy Cafe nothing could be further from the truth!
The term 'homemade' can often be seen on menus and placards in restaurants but in many instances it refers to only a selection of dishes; at the Cozy Cafe everything is homemade... quiche, jumbo scones with cream and jam, dip filled apple pie, need we go on? Tasty snacks can be had throughout the day along with real mugs/cups of tea as only the British know how and some of the 'naughtiest' cream cakes you'll ever likely to come across. They also do a mean Sunday Roast.
Seeing is believing, get down there and become a believer
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Mature Travellers
Best For What:
- Quick Bites
You might also like:
How to get there:
"Not all those who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien