Sea Lounge Bar and Restaurant
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
The phrase 'ticks all the right boxes' is often over used but if your boxes are labelled beautiful, classy and chic then the Sea Lounge Bar and Restaurant in Tenerife will score 3/3 for you!
Situated in the small coastal town of Palm Mar between Los Cristianos (10 mins taxi ride) and Las Galletas (a walk along the promenade), this Belgian owned new kid on the block has caused quite a stir... and from the moment you walk up the steps you'll know why. It's the kind of place you can dip in and out of at any time of the day and always experience something different.
Shaded from the heat of the sun, do you want a light lunch of tapas and leave with a 'spring in your step' or do you want to spend the afternoon sampling the delights of a 3-course luncheon and leave ready for a siesta? Decide when you get there, the menu is extensive... cold beer or crisp white in hand, you're on holiday after all!
Cool vibes from the Bose sound system come into their own when sipping an early evening cocktail in anticipation of dinner ahead. Rest assured the French trained chef will transform the essential ingredients of meat, fish and vegetables into dishes that will satisfy those discerning restaurant bedfellows... presentation, aroma and taste. Whether you choose prawns with a light curry sauce or opt to cook your own steak on a hot stone at your table... remember it's all about balance, spices and herbs are for flavouring, not to taste as the French say!
You would be making a grave mistake if you thought that the Sea Lounge is only for 'grown ups'. In true European style children are made very welcome and with a comprehensive kids menu on offer, chicken nuggets et al, your treat will also be their treat.
So there you have it, by day you'll be greeted by a sun-drenched terrace bright and vibrant with a softness encapsulated by comfy sofas and chairs. Into the night, the darkness and soft lighting (not to mention patio heaters) combine like a warm cloak creating more tick box labels... sit back, relax and chill.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
Best For What:
- Alfresco Dining
How to get there:
10 minutes taxi ride from Los Cristianos. By Car from the TF1 take exit 69 and head for Las Galletas. Palm Mar is signposted off the roundabout on the way. Once Palm Mar keep on the main road.Go over the main roundabout and head towards the sea. The Sea Longe is upstairs in the corner locale in the Commercial Centre on the left hand side. Línea 468: PARQUE LA REINA->LAS GALLETAS->PARQUE LA REINA STOP : PALMAR (SEGUNDA ROTONDA)
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it" - Yogi Berra