Canada Travel Guides & Information
Ontario's proud capital, and one of Canada's iconic metropolises, is alive with character, spirit and sights. Take in the CN Tower, plethora of restaurants and festivals or relax in High Park.
Shaped by the sea, Nova Scotia offers a true maritime experience, from beautiful seacoast landscapes, outstanding seafood, amazing outdoor adventures, captivating culture and friendly hospitality.
Grab a toque and mittens!
Cold weather soul warmers - the High Tea experience!
Whatever your taste, Toronto offers up a wide variety of brunch...
Lots of lively New Years celebrations in Niagara
Virtual Tour & Video Showcase
Canada, the second-largest country in the world, is packed with so much natural and cultural diversity you’d need a lifetime – and then some – to see and do everything it has to offer. This is the crown of the Americas, and it’s stuffed with jewels.
The Canadian Rockies provide the backdrop for world-class hiking, while the prairies of Alberta make for unforgettable road trips. Head to Niagara Falls in Ontario to see the brute force of nature and visit Pacific Rim National Park to experience the rugged beauty of British Columbia’s coastline. The Bay of Fundy, on the Atlantic side, is great for whale-watching, while on Vancouver Island you can spot wild bears.
The cities, beacons of culture in the vast wilderness, make for a completely different experience. Toronto is one of the festival capitals of the world, Vancouver is a mecca for art buffs and the parks of Montreal make the city worth visiting in their own right.
Did you know
- Canada is the world’s second-largest country, runner up only to Russia
- At 5,525 miles, including the Alaskan boundary, the border between Canada and the USA is the world’s longest between two nations.
- Canada has two official languages – English and French.
- If you live in Vancouver you are known as a Vancouverite.
- The spirit bear was made an official symbol of British Columbia in 2006. A spirit bear is a black bear that has white fur due to a genetic mutation.
Destinations in Canada
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page" - Saint Augustine