The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
- Cuisine: Cafes
- Address: Dr. Karl Lueger Ring 4, Wien, Inner City, 1010
- Phone: +43 1 24 100 100
Reach a greater audience and beat your competition!
Don't miss out, contact us today about our Upgraded Premium Services
Discover how you can reach new customers
One of our advisors will contact you shortly
Everybody has been here: from nobility, to royalty, from Hollywood stars, to politicians - the Cafe Landtmann is a very attractive place.
As it is so close to the Austrian Parliament you will see our local politicians discuss and agree on certain topics while having lunch here...it is completly normal to lunch here with ministers sitting at the table next to you. People even say that the waiters of the Landtmann know about new laws being accepted, or new petitions being submitted at the local parliament earlier than the members of Parliament themselves!
The Landtmann is known for coffee specialities, but also for its traditional Viennese food - it is delicious here and of exceptional quality! The Landtmann caters to many other cafes, like the Cafe Mozart or the Cafe Museum (all in the inner city). Try the pasttries (Apfelstrudel, Topfenstrudel) or many of the exceptional tarts!
When the weather is good - have a seat at the terrace overlooking the ring road - it is truly cozy.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Mature Travellers
You might also like:
How to get there:
"I have found out that there ain't no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them" - Twain