Holiday Inn Bulawayo
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
Situated 2km from the city centre and adjacent to the Ascot Race Course, the hotel offers well-appointed rooms with all the modern amenities. Guests can enjoy a range of sporting facilities and access to numerous beautiful places.
Matobo National Park is a short drive away from the city centre and Rhodes grave and Shangain Memorial are some of the attractions in Matopos.
Holiday Inn Bulawayo Rooms
A total of 157 rooms comprising: 90 Twin standard rooms with double beds, 1 Paraplegic room, 31 Business plus rooms, 31 Executive rooms, 4 Suites and 48 non-smoking rooms are available. Ramps and elevators provide easy access to public areas for guests in wheelchairs. Porters are assigned to assist physically challenged guests.
Holiday Inn Bulawayo Restaurants & Bars
Phumulani Restaurant - a la carte and buffet breakfast. (seats 105 guests)
This is where a scrumptious full English buffet breakfast is served as well as lunch and dinner.
Arizona Spur - speciality steakhouse restaurant - 160 guests
This restaurant is part of world renowned Spur franchise and is a good choice for people when eating out especially their steaks and rack of ribs are delicious.
Pool area seating - snack menu - 100 guests
Whilst relaxing on the terrace overlooking the pool, enjoy a snack from the menu such as their pizza which seems to b a very popular choice.
Coffee bar and KoBulawayo Bar.
This is a fully stocked cocktail bar, and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails.
Holiday Inn Bulawayo Facilities
- Outdoor swimming Pool
- Tennis and squash Courts
- 18 hole golf course 1km away
- Ascot race course 200m away
- Hockey stadium nearby
Indaba Room seating 300 delegates theatre-style.
Kumalo room seating 100 delegates.
Induna Room seating 50 delegates.
Boardroom seating 14 delegates
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
Best For Whom:
- Business Travellers
- Families With Children
Best For What:
How to get there:
"The air was soft, the stars so fine, the promise of every cobbled alley so great, that I thought I was in a dream" - Jack Kerouac