Imire Safari Ranch
The My Destination iPad Air competition: terms and conditions
- The My Destination iPad Air competition (the "Competition") is open to anyone that is not an employee or agency of My Destination Limited ("MD").
- Entry into the Competition is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Competition you must sign in to MD, favourite a company and then provide a tip/suggestion about that business.
- A single winner will be chosen on the first (1) day of month by the content team (the "Judge") of MD. The winner will be selected based on the quality of the tip/suggestion they have published and it's helpfulness to other travellers.
- The winner will receive an iPad Air Wi-fi 16GB.
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by email. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as MD may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- MD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice. The decision of MD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- MD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. MD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting in connection with the Competition.
- The Competition will be governed by English law.
- Promoter: My Destination Ltd, 18A Pindock Mews, London, W9 2PY, UK.
Thanks for reporting this comment to us, our team of local experts will review it ASAP
To Add to your favourites you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!(See terms and conditions)
Added to Trip Planner!
Unless you login items are only saved temporarily.
Why Join? Here's why!
You are able to take your self out of the world of materialism, cell phones, televisions and all of the 1st worlds trappings. Come into our world of a simple farmhouse lodge consisting of 6 thatched rondavel cottages with en suite bathrooms set in the heart of the ranch.Our Lodge is small, our staff are dedicated, the atmosphere is intimate and friendly and you will get the attention and service you deserve.
Imire will take you on a journey way back in history to the Stone Age, where decorative pots, arrow heads and stone tools have been recovered. Through to the Iron Age where there is evidence of iron ore smelters, iron bracelets ancient ovens....to a Golden Burial of a Princess who was shrouded in gold bracelets and beads, dated to the 1600's. The Culture of Zimbabwe developed with the Bantu and the importance of Castle kopje as a trading post is very significant... beads, pots and gravestone heads show us that up until the early 1900's it was an important feature in the landscape.
Our journey continues on... Imire have reintroduced back into the area, the wildlife that was part of the Bantu people.
Safari activities are filled with perfect game viewing on foot or vehicle, with close up encounters of most of the wild life, ideal for the photographer. Elephant safari's, rhino tracking,excellent birdwatching, bush walks, and fishing are part of Imire's life, with the Legend of Castle kopje always at the heart of your safari.
Your meals are served simply. Farm house breakfasts. Picnic lunches al'fresco style on a dam site, or just relax beside the pool and bar area which is set in a glorious brachystegia woodland. Evening meals can be enjoyed in the outside boma under the African starlit skies.
Imire Safari Ranch has its own magic ..in the shona language Imire means 'The Meeting Place' or 'The Waiting Place'. and thats what it is....for you to arrive as visitors and leave as friends.
To Add as your favourite you first need to:
Why Join? Here's why!
- Moderately Priced
Best For Whom:
- Families With Children
Best For What:
How to get there:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" - Ralph Waldo Emerson